Improving patient care through professional education.
Our Grand Rounds weekly series consists of lectures and patient conferences. Lectures are open to dermatologists and trainees from the local community as well as to our own faculty and trainees.
*Email email@example.com if you'd like to attend Grand Rounds.
Patient Conferences take place on alternating Wednesdays and is reserved for our faculty and trainees.
How to schedule a patient for Patient Conference:
In an attempt to allow enough time to properly discuss each patient, normalize the number of patients coming to the conference and provide a more informative experience for the conference we ask that you follow this procedure:
- Check the schedule to confirm the date for the next patient conference.
- Complete a digital Patient Protocol form and email the Derm Chiefs (firstname.lastname@example.org) your request.
- Send this information form to the patient prior to the conference.
Continuing Medical Education
The University of Washington School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Washington School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 46 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. (Each session is 1.0 credits)
- Discuss ongoing issues in the diagnosis and treatment of dermatologic disorders.
- Discuss current pathophysiology and therapy of dermatologic disorders.
- Provide appropriate clinical differential diagnoses for dermatologic disorders.