Our Pediatric Dermatology Fellowship Program is approved by the American Board of Dermatology (ABD) and is offered by the Pediatric Dermatology Division at Seattle Childrens Hospital.
This fellowship provides comprehensive training in all aspects of pediatric dermatology. You will have the opportunity to work with 5 board certified dermatologists to care for inpatient and outpatient pediatric dermatology patients.
In this program, you will have procedural experience in areas including pulse dye and Nd Yag lasers among others. You will also participate in specialty clinics including dermatology-rheumatology, dermatology-immunology, teledermatology, and vascular anomalies.
At the conclusion of training you will be eligible to apply to the ABD to take the subspecialty certification examination in Pediatric Dermatology.
Eligibility for Applying to our Program
- Completion of an ACGME accredited Dermatology Residency prior to starting the fellowship
- Dermatology Board certified or eligible.
- Valid Washington Medical License or eligible for license
- US citizenship or US permanent resident.
- Registration in the San Francisco Match
- Curriculum Vitae
- A brief personal statement about your interest, training objectives and career goals.
- Three Letters of Recommendation
Submit by email attachment to email@example.com