The University of Washington Division of Dermatology has an outstanding opportunity for a Non-Permanent Program Assistant. This position provides assistance to the Dermatology Department Transition Program in completing identified program and administrative functions for the Division of Dermatology. Please submit your application by Nov. 4, 2022.
- Full-time, remote position
- Anticipated start date is Fall 2022
- Minimum Requirements: High school graduation or equivalent AND two years of full-time clerical experience OR Equivalent education/experience. Strong communication skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail
Under the direction of the Administrator of the Division of Dermatology, this position provides a variety of administrative and program support which include: Coordinate arrangements for program activities such as meetings, and conferences, schedule appointments and meetings, establish and maintain records and files, prepare narrative and/or statistical reports regarding program operations, perform complex word processing tasks such as merging and sorting, integrating text with graphics, spreadsheet and data base files, uploading and downloading and creating footnotes and outlines. Use spreadsheets and data base software to develop and maintain records; Responsible for building and maintenance SharePoint sites/pages.
- Responsible for scheduling staffing and coordinating meetings for multiple division/department/School of Medicine workgroups
- Participates in all meetings and activities pertinent to the position. Takes meeting minutes as requested and sends follow-up communications.
- Compose correspondence, printed materials, and/or news releases related to program policies, procedures, and operations; edit materials for accuracy, appearance, readability, and style.
- Coordinate arrangements for program activities such as meetings, and conferences.
- Establish and maintain records and files.
- Responsible for building and maintenance SharePoint sites/pages.
- Requires knowledge of the program requirements, content, policies and procedures.
- Prepare, organize and maintain administrative files. Maintain any procedural manuals.
- Performs related duties as assigned by the Division Administrator or, Manager of Business Strategy, Finance and Clinical Programs.
- Represent Dermatology Division with courtesy and professionalism. Provides inquiries with accurate information and refers questions appropriately.