Get to know the UW Dermatology Residency Program!
We are pleased to host two virtual Open Houses to give each applicant the opportunity to get to know our program prior to applying for residency.
Join us at an upcoming virtual Open House, hosted by the UW Dermatology Residency Program Leadership Team and Chief Residents. Learn about our specialized training opportunities, clinical and research environments and hear why we love living and working in Seattle!
These sessions are purely informational, with the intention of giving you the opportunity to get to know us better prior to applying for residency. We look forward to getting to know each of you more fully as individuals during application review and the formal interview season.
For more information about our Dermatology Residency Program, please review our Residency Applicant Info Packet.
Open House Details
No registration required; we will not be tracking attendance. Each of these sessions will be similar in structure and content.
Thursday, Sept. 1, 2022 at 5:30 p.m. PT
Saturday, Sept 17, 2022 at 10 a.m. PT
Each Open House will feature:
- Introductions to our Residency Program Leadership Team
- An overview of our core principles and curriculum
- A glimpse at daily life for our residents including first-hand accounts of a typical work day and life in Seattle
- Descriptions of the breadth of professional development and community building resources provided by our institution and specific opportunities within the Division of Dermatology
- Q&A section featuring questions from prospective residents (submit your questions below)
Submit a Question