Get to know the UW Dermatology Residency Program
Join us for one of our virtual open houses featuring Residency Program Leadership and chief residents. Hear about our specialized training opportunities, clinical and research environments and life in Seattle.
These sessions are purely informational, with the intention of giving you the opportunity to get to know us better prior to applying for residency. We look forward to getting to know each of you more fully as individuals during application review and the formal interview season.
For more information, review the UW Dermatology Residency Info Packet.
Open House Details
Three sessions with similar content will be held over the summer to accommodate all interested applicants. No registration required, and we will not be tracking participation.
Thu, Jul 23 at 5:30pm PST
Tues, Aug 18 at 5:30pm PST
Sat, Sept 19 at 10:00am PST
Meeting ID: 975 3390 0598
Help us provide you the information you are looking for. Submit your questions before the open house.
Diversity Recruitment Open House
Date: Wednesday, August 26, 2020
Time: 6:30 – 8:00pm PST
Who: URM applicants from all departments, and current residents, fellows, and attendings from URM backgrounds and allies
- NURF, the GME Office and the Office of Healthcare Equity will highlight the on-going projects and initiatives to help recruit and retain underrepresented (URM) residents, fellows and faculty.
- Panel members will discuss specific actions UW Medicine is taking to strengthen our culture of anti-racism, equity, diversity and inclusion and the resources available for housestaff support.
- Prospective candidates will be able to join break-out groups for the majority of the Zoom session, giving them a chance to ask questions about navigating the city, training programs and hospitals.
- The first break-out sessions will be organized, as much as possible, by specialty, and include applicants, current housestaff and faculty.
- The second break-out session will include only medical students and housestaff.
- After the break-out session, everyone will gather for final questions and a quick wrap-up of the evening.
We would like everyone to pre-register for the Open House to facilitate assignments for our break-out sessions. Pre-registration will allow us to provide participating medical student contact information to program directors after the event.
Register here: https://catalyst.uw.edu/webq/survey/ncorona/394191
For questions or comments, email Nora Coronado at firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoom Link: https://washington.zoom.us/j/3117825083